16 Aralık 2014 Salı

REFLECTION TASK 1-a



Hi, I am Ayşe Kırmızı from Ankara, METU. 



 I want to share my some of my interests, and activities etc. with you. First I want to tell about my life before university. I am from Şanlıurfa and graduated from Anatolia Teacher Training High school. After the university exam was held, I found myself in METU. The very first time I came here, I was afraid a bit because the campus seemed very big to me and I wondered If I could live here.





 Yet I got used to it naturally and later on I took part in different student groups and started to have different hobbies.  For example, I joined ‘’fine art group’’ first in theatre then in painting activities. 
    




 I really love painting because I feel relax and energetic when I draw something. Moreover it helps me get fid of the stress resulting from exams, homework assignments and so on. I really love art and I have taken Calligraphy course since the beginning of the semester.   



First it seemed very difficult to control the pen because it is not an ordinary pen, but then I got use to it. Recently I have started to write my friends’ names but still I have to practice a lot. 
















1 yorum:

  1. dear ayşe
    i really enjoyed when reading your reflection. i think you have exressed your life, habbits, ideas, values and feelings by giving supporting ideas and good photos, so i have a new perspective about you :) .your organisation is very good. i did not get confused when reading. your grammar is perfect, and you have used language masterly. you have used appropriate linking words. there is no irrelevant sentence in your paragraphs. moreover, your photos are reflecting your ideas and theme properly, so i like them. you have given details about your life; i am approciated for your information about your life. However, you should write some of my interests instead of my some of my interests, and you could more pay attention to punctuation rules :)

    best wishes :D

    YanıtlaSil